Packaging labels are used for communicating information about a parcel or pallet, we supply a wide range of printed labels with warnings such as ‘Hazardous Waste’ or ‘Fragile’, but we also have a range of plain labels which you can print with a thermal printer for courier labels and product information labels.
Transit Packaging Monitor Indicator Labels - A range of labels which indicate mishandling of a package, it’s easy for your customer to see if the parcel has been mishandled during transit and can then sign as damaged.
- ShockWatch Indicator: Indicates rough and inappropriate handling.
- Drop ‘N’ Tell Indicator: Indicates package has been dropped.
- Tip ‘N’ Tell Indicator: Indicates package/pallet has been tipped.
Custom Printed Labels
Bespoke printed labels come in an almost unlimited range of different types to suit your specific application. Here are a few options that you can choose from:
- Material Types; Paper, Thermal Transfer, Direct Thermal, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, polyester.
- Adhesives Types: Permanent, Peelable, High Tack, Freezer, Security, etc...
- Print Options: 1 - 8 Spot Colours, Full 4 colour process print, UV Varnish, etc...
- Label Types: Square, Rectangular, Circular & Bespoke Diecut Shapes.
- Special Label Types: We can also emboss and engrave solid substrates such as plastics, foamex & metals for applications which need a more durable label.