Terms & Conditions Of Sale
INTRODUCTION: The following conditions apply to the sale, loan, hire, servicing or repair of goods supplied, repaired or serviced by Datec Packaging Ltd, herein after called ‘the Company’. These conditions supersede any earlier conditions of the Company. No alteration or addition to, nor exclusion of, any part of these conditions shall be applicable unless agreed in writing by a director of the Company.
MEANINGS: The word ‘Buyer’ shall include buyer, borrower, hirer, lessee, owner or any other person who is in charge of the goods. The word ‘goods’ shall include equipment including spare parts and other items supplied, repaired, loaned, or hired by the Company.
TERMS OF PAYMENT: Charges for goods or services supplied shall be paid in full on or before delivery or completion unless the Company has authorised credit terms for the Buyer. Where credit terms have been authorised, payment shall be made within the credit terms stated on the invoice. If payment is delayed, the Company reserves the right to charge statutory interest on monies outstanding. The Company may amend or remove the Buyer’s credit terms at any time at its discretion.
DELIVERIES: Any time named by the Company for delivery is an estimate only, and while every effort will be made to deliver on time, the Company will not be liable for the consequences of any delay. Claims for damage during transit and/or goods that do not meet agreed specifications shall be made within 30 days of dispatch of goods.
RETURNS: Goods may not be returned to the Company without prior agreement. The Company reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge on any stock items of goods returned. If special order goods are accepted for return to the original supplier, the company reserves the right to pass on to the Buyer any handling and restocking charge imposed on the Company along with any carriage costs incurred.
GOODS MADE TO BUYER’S PATTERN OR SPECIFICATION: (a) If the goods are made to a Buyer’s pattern or specification the Company has the right to supply 10% more or less than the exact quantity ordered. Any excess or shortage will be charged for or deducted pro rata. (b) If the goods are made to the Buyer’s specification the Buyer agrees to indemnify the Company against any loss in respect of proceedings or otherwise resulting from any infringement of any letters patent, copyrights, registered designs, registered trademarks, or any other protection subsisting in favour of any third party in such pattern or specification. (c) Polythene gauges are subject to tolerance of +/- 10%.
RESERVATION OF TITLE: (a) Property in the goods shall remain with the Company until it has received payment in full of all the sums which are or may hereinafter be due from the Buyer to the Company in respect of any goods supplied under any contract now or in the future subsisting between them provided that when the goods or any of them are:
1. sold by the Buyer to a third party or,
2. processed or mixed by the Buyer with other goods so that they lose their identity then the property in such goods or part thereof shall thereupon pass to the Buyer and provided further that if the Buyer sells the goods or part of them to a third party the proceeds of such sale shall be held by the Buyer for the Company’s account until the Company has been paid in full.
(b) If payment in respect of the goods is overdue in whole or in part or immediately upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the Buyer’s solvency is involved the Company may ( without prejudice to any of its other rights ) recover and/or resell the goods or any of them (provided that property in such goods has not passed to the Buyer under sub-clause (a) (above) and may enter upon the Buyer’s premises by its servants or agents for that purpose.
SPECIFICATION OF GOODS; DEFECTS: It is the responsibility of the buyer to examine the goods for defects in materials and/or workmanship which are likely to cause damage or injury. Illustrations, descriptions, weights and measures are to be taken as a guide only, and are not binding in detail. The company reserves the right without notice and without affecting the validity of the contract to make such changes in materials dimensions and designs as are reasonable or desirable.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: Whilst every effort is made to supply goods of acceptable quality, the Company expressly excludes any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any personal injury, loss or damage, financial, consequential or otherwise direct or indirect, of any kind whatsoever or for anything done or omitted in connection with the Company’s products or services.
GUARANTEES: Guarantees given shall not be applicable outside mainland UK unless expressly stated otherwise by the Company in writing, any guarantee given will be invalidated if the goods are subject to misuse or accident after the Buyer has taken delivery.
LAW APPLICABLE: Any contract or sale made by the Company shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and in conformity to English law.
Additional Terms & Conditions Covering Online Training Course Content
By accessing and using our training services & course content, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions in addition to the above. Please read these terms carefully before using our platform.
1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you should not use our platform.
2. User Registration: Some features of our platform may require user registration. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the registration process and to keep your account information up-to-date.
3. Course Enrollment: Enrollment in our training courses is subject to availability. Once enrolled, you will be granted access to the course materials for the duration specified in the course description.
4. Payment: Fees for courses are clearly indicated on the platform. By enrolling in a course, you agree to pay the specified fees. Payments are processed securely through our authorized payment gateways.
5. Refund Policy: Refund policies vary depending on the course. Please refer to the specific course description for details on refund eligibility and procedures.
6. Intellectual Property: All course content, including text, images, videos, and materials, are protected by intellectual property laws. You may use the course materials for personal, non-commercial purposes only and may not reproduce, distribute, or modify the content without explicit permission.
7. User Conduct: You agree not to use our platform for any unlawful, harmful, or malicious activities. You will not upload or distribute any content that is infringing, offensive, or harmful to others.
9. Termination of Access: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the platform at our discretion, without prior notice, if you violate these terms and conditions.
10. Changes to Terms: We may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on the platform. Continued use of our services after changes are posted implies acceptance of the modified terms.
11. Limitation of Liability: We strive to provide accurate and useful content, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of our course materials. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your use of our platform.
12. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any disputes arising from these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.