Notes and Instructions
1. To get started send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call (024 7661 1234) or send us a message via the webform tab (right) to let us know who you are and your contact details.
2. To be a distributor you have to be actively marketing and selling our products, i.e. load the products on your website, sell them on Amazon, E-bay, etc… (we will give you 30 days to get this up and running)
3. We will email you the relevant forms and information which you will need to fill in and send back to us so we can get you up and running on our system.
4. When we have verified your credit application details we will let you know and you can start ordering right away.
5. You will receive a disk with product images, detailed descriptions and pricing structures with your range of samples.
6. We offer a sample service so please let us know if you want extra samples, we can also send samples direct to your customer if you would like us to.
7. To place your orders you can fax or email, we can’t accept orders by phone unless they are clarified with a written order.
8. We can either send the goods to you or despatch direct to your customer. Obviously we will keep any of your customer details confidential, we will not supply them direct, and they will be sent with plain paperwork.
a. Direct to customer orders must be emailed to us on a spreadsheet in Excel or CSV format.
b. Direct to customer orders under £50.00 will be subject to a £12.50 carriage charge.
9. We will despatch same day before 4:00pm on a next day courier.
10. Next day delivery is free for most of England and Wales. Scottish Highlands, Ireland and Offshore Island areas may incur a delivery charge.
11. We can also deliver next day before 9:00am, before 10:00am, before 12:00 noon, and on Saturday upon request, these will be subject to additional charges.
12. Our couriers will not leave a parcel if your premises are unattended unless you have a note (with instructions) on the premises giving them permission to leave the goods without a signature. (it is best to request that they leave them with a neighbour)(Also bear in mind that if the goods are left without a signature or with a neighbour we cannot be responsible for missing parcels/goods or damages incurred)
13. Deliveries will be made between 8:00am and 6:00pm and orders over £500 may need a forklift capability although we can deliver by parcel for a small extra charge on request.
14. If you need an order delivered the next day after our 4:00pm cut off time, please call in beforehand to discuss as we may be able to do this for you.
15. We can supply most of our products bulk stacked on a pallet for an extra 3% discount, please speak to one of our sales team.
16. We can supply our products in a large range of bespoke options such as printing, special cut-outs, special sizes, windows, etc. These are usually subject to minimum order quantities (usually from around 1’000 pieces) but this can change quite dramatically between the different options (some options require quantities of 10’000+) so please discuss each individual enquiry with our sales team.
17. As a distributor you are perfectly entitled to charge more or less than the RRP stipulated, this is only a guide.
18. For large quantities and regular high value order customers we can offer support pricing and direct delivery schedules subject to each individual application, please contact our sales team for more information.
19. Goods delivered damaged must be signed ‘damaged’ on receipt of the delivery and photographed and advised within 3 days of receiving the goods, these will then be replaced or credited.
20. Undamaged returns are accepted although these must be sent back at the cost of the customer and in the original packaging.